Hey my dear readers ♥ , btw thanks for visiting my official blog . its me NURFATIN :) currently from JB . This blog is own by me . So all the posts are totally about me and what happend in my wonderfull life . There's a lot you dont know about me , so dont make assumptions . I share what i want share , and keep private what i want private . Im not fake , i am who i am :)

♥ NURFATIN OSMAN ♥

Saturday, January 29, 2011

i miss you capital "Z"




" I WANTED YOU "
when i just heard this song , my mind automatically driffted to fly ,
looking back memories when i was making love to him was a beautiful moment ,
everytime i try to walk away , there's always something that remind me 
of you so i wrote this for you .
even you always hurt me , i know i'm still miss you , i miss everythings about you ,
i miss your voice , i miss the way you smile , i miss the way you hug me , i miss the way you kiss me ,
 i miss that you say "I LOVE YOU BABY "
why am i afraid to lose you when you are not even mine anymore .
frankly , i miss you CAPITAL "Z "


p/s : i know totally my fault , time , can you turned back please !! , i want him back :(                        

No comments: