Hey my dear readers ♥ , btw thanks for visiting my official blog . its me NURFATIN :) currently from JB . This blog is own by me . So all the posts are totally about me and what happend in my wonderfull life . There's a lot you dont know about me , so dont make assumptions . I share what i want share , and keep private what i want private . Im not fake , i am who i am :)

♥ NURFATIN OSMAN ♥

Friday, November 19, 2010

♥ sweet 4 months LOVE ♥



4 months


dear ,, MOHD NOOR ZAINI  ♥


sweet 4 month anniversary baby !!
firstly thanks sayang sebab hadir dalam hidup i ,
thanks for everything ,
i appreciate it ,
thanks because you love me for who i am ,
you terima i seadanya ,
even kite selalu bergado , you always ade untuk i ,
swear , i do love you ,
i always thinking of you ,
love you , miss you , want you !!
every words i say , its true by me ,
please dont leave me sayang ,
baby listen me !!
"i love you for the warm , sweet affection in your eyes ,
whenever you look at me and the special smile you save only for me ,
i love that you always seek to have your body close to mine ,
reaching out to touch ,
to hold my hand ,
to wrap your arms around me ,
i love how you show me you care ,
by looking for ways ,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING !!
i really meant it , honestly from me ,
happy anniversary baby !!

with lots of  ♥ , nur FATEEN  ♥


No comments: